An historically trained Feminist, an aspiring librarian, a reptile keeper, an arachnid enthusiast, tea drinker, crocheter, and musician.I spend way too much time learning. And I like it that way.
30 Days of Crochet/Knitting Day 8
What is your most challenging project?
My most challenging crochet project is one that I began last week. It is the Chain Reaction Afghan by the folks at Interweave. It’s sort of an intermediate to advanced afghan sampler, featuring more difficult stitches and patterns. I liked it, so decided I’d try it, with some colour alterations of course. The original is pictured above.
As for knitting, I am starting a sweater. o.o
- knitwhore reblogged this from drdandy
- miseryfuckingchastain likes this
- michichi likes this
- neontardis likes this
- ourpsychommunity likes this
- emilymaybeme reblogged this from drdandy
- breathesmokein likes this
- knittwits likes this
- theinnocentevil likes this
- a-nerd-that-knits likes this
- pletivox reblogged this from drdandy
- drdandy posted this